Friday, May 25, 2012

Casa Bella Line Black and White


Pilar Cote owner of Casa Bella Hair Studio at 706 George Street in Enderby kindly offered space for my designs. I decided to do a Black and White theme with a touch of yellow. The fabrics are cotton, cotton spandex, linen, and rayon. I made long black knit skirts, and a gored skirt fully lined with big pockets and zipper in the back, knit tops sleeveless with neck line and armhole detail and tops with 3/4 length sleeves. With the scraps of the skirts I made some purses, each one is different, with lots of pockets, adjustable strap and a clip to hold your keys so they don't get lost in the bottom. Today I was in the studio from 1:00 till after 4:00. I fitted a skirt and will be making it soon. 




I love my skirt, top and purse, as you see I have other colors to make the garments in. I have a swatch sheet on the dresser if you need a garment made just for you. This photo by Jette Russell

Purse

My husband Steve helped with the set up, you can see him  sitting under the dryer, as if he needs to.

To the left is the rust dyed table runner of silk and silk, cotton.

Displayed on the end of the rack the black top and long skirt with a patchwork purse.

If you are in the neighborhood I hope you can stop by and check out my designs, have a cut and color while your there.  If you can not find the size you want I can make it for you.





No comments: