Saturday, February 13, 2010

Abbotsford Live-Site February 13th

It's a rainy Saturday afternoon and I thought I would go down to Live-Site at the Abbotsford Rec Center and see what it's all about. I plan on being down there next week end with a booth all about the future of water. I had my choice of parking spaces and some of the vender's were board. I took snaps of just a few things today. Picked up some chocolates for my Valentine, and had some good conversations with many of the vender's. Be sure to check it out it is free, they have a large bouncy thing for the kids, and a big screen TV with Olympic sports, Food lots of food, chocolates, bread cookies. Some beautiful knitting, paintings, aromatherapy, delicious smelling soaps.


Terry McLaughlin Stone Sculptor and recycled Art




It wouldn't be a live-site with out kids playing with bouncing balls and hoops of all sorts.

The Graphic Guild had a good showing of Artist, they are a great bunch!






For more info check out http://www.abbylivesite.ca/ Go and enjoy and come see me on the 19, 20 and 21 at our water booth.

No comments: