Monday, May 10, 2010

That's Not Art 2010

From That's not a finished room...to....

"That's Not Art 2010" art showThe set up...Wes Giesbrecht and April Schultz


My fiber art, clothing, acrylics, and the Dragonfly lamp, mixed medium.


Fiona Dick



Kauhanekreations

David Solomon
Steve Fultz, "Passion and Tsunai" patterns in the floor.




Jennifer



April and Brandon


Sami Christianson

Felicia Hildebrandt



Debra Blades mixed media collage.

Tanis Katie, check out her blog for more photo's of the event.

A good time was had by all. It's amazing what three novice organizers can do, thank you Josh, April and Brandon, it will be much smoother next time!
This is just a sample of what was displayed at the art show. I didn't include the music. If you were an artist at the show I would be happy to add your web address to this list. Let me know.
I can also add your name to your art if I missed your name.

2 comments:

imacanuck said...

i had a teeny tiny display with a few toques and wrist warmers on display. you can look me up at the blog that i JUST started

http://myfavoritestrings.blogspot.com/

thanks! :-)

~Leah Siemens

Anonymous said...

great shots from the day! mine was the green "hang up your greedy little hands" painting and the large green, yellow and orange canvas .. my site is taniskatie.com! :)