Friday, December 3, 2010

Organic Produce and Crafts in Enderby

Today was a great day for shopping in Enderby. We had a Christmas crafts show at the Enderby Seniors Hall. It's also on tomorrow December 4th from 9:00am till 3:00 pm.You  can buy:
knitting,

finely carved wood ear rings,

pickled vegetables,

apples,

Reindeer and mice,

Lampworking glass beads and pendents, by Back Porch Beadery,

wooden angels,

A great selection of the best cotton dish clothes.

Garlic in the form of wreathes, vinegars, and pickled. Woven baskets, by Skye Farms,

Lobo's pet treats, even little muffins,


Christmas cookies of many shapes and sizes, all wrapped in plastic,

Jewels by Lynn

book marks to go in those books you bought for the kids( of any age)

 When I was done at the crafts show I walked over to the Legion where they have a Farmers market on Fridays. One in the morning 10 am to 1-pm and one in the afternoon 3 to 6 pm. I go to both morning and afternoon for the variety.



I bought Rye flour and she gave me a receipt for rye shortbread. I have made it a few times and it is very good.

Icelandic wool knited and felted.

Tocino Alpacas, knights and yarns

Plum balls, fruit cake, scarves, etc.


Helge Hodal and his beautiful wood laminated boxes with exotic woods.
I walked home through the wet snow with a bag full of goodies. Now I will be off to the afternoon Farmers market to get my baking and more organic produce for the week.


http://www.tocinalpacas.com/

1 comment:

Anne Casey said...

What a wonderful blog post! I have to work today, but I'll be sure to check out the crafts tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up.