Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cherryville





This is the little art gallery in Cherryville. As I walked into the small entrance I heard a voice greet me with a soft "Hello". The two women inside were busy talking and had not greeted me, and didn't want to go to the place of ghost's. I was greeted by a ghost or it was someone in the yard greeting someone else? I liked the idea of being greeted by a ghost in this small gallery full of cards, paintings, photo's, glass, many wonderful works of art.











Steve was fascinated by all the spider webs floating on the lines.





















I love this piece with the colored glass, and found objects.











The Gate that takes you to the Gallery and the Farmers Market.






































A perfectly beautiful day

No comments: