Friday, August 17, 2012

Missing From Enderby Home

This metal sculpture of an Eagle is missing. Gloria Morgan a former Splatsin First Nations Chief proudly displayed this magnificent Eagle in her front yard on Highway 97A., made locally. At six feet by six feet it had to be taken away in a truck. Please let this Eagle come home, I and many others will miss it on our  walks and rides past the Morgan residents. If you know anything about this theft please do go to the RCMP. No questions asked and there is a reward. I am so sorry for your lose Gloria, I do hope the Eagle returns in a good state and soon.



This reminds me of a song I wrote for my friend Beba when she was dying of cancer. The eagle was special to her also.


She is the Eagle

Home, home,  home, home, home, home.....

The eagle she flies high,  but now she's flying low take her home.

The eagle she's a mother she cares were you go, go home.

Home she's going home, high above the clouds looking down upon the world, she sees the way we are, she cries the way she is going home.

Come home, what do we come home to, come home.

Home, home, home, home, home, home, home................


No comments: